Chanelle Von Der Monaco has been involved with French luxury fashion brands and products such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, Christian Louboutin, Saint Laurent, Celine, Loewe, Moynat, Givenchy etc. for years.
During the COVID year of 2020, she continued engagement with French fashion brands and has contributed several strategy and insights articles about the luxury fashion industry to the French community. Below is the recap of an interview she has done with the French Chamber…
The Article is available exclusively for members of our ‘Chanelle Luxe Lounge’ program. You can click here to learn more about this program:
House of Chanelle just published a research and analysis report we completed last year in the Chanelle Luxe Boardroom community to predict and compare international fashion markets post covid recovery.
Besides econometrics data, some exclusive insider info about the culture is also a factor we take into consideration when advising brands with their market entry strategies.
The major fashion markets we looked into include:
Paris, London, US, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Milan and China.
The Ebook is available exclusively for members of our ‘Chanelle Luxe Lounge’ program. You can click here to learn more about this program:
- Ebook: “Sustaining Success: Why Leading Luxury Brands Need Consulting Agencies To Keep Their Edge In The Fashion Industry”
- Ebook: Innovative “Future of Store” Concepts and the Popularity of Remote
- Forbes Contributor Interview: Luxury Fashion Redefined & Futuristic Shopping Experience
- French Luxury & Fashion Community Interviews Chanelle Von Der Monaco, Fashion Publicist & Luxury Consultant
- Advisory Case: Chanelle Von Der Monaco’s Brand Strategy for the Swedish Fashion Industry