Gen Z has finally arrived to the main stage of the society. How is their shopping behaviors different from Millennials and what kind of business do they buy from? How is this going to impact fashion retail brands and retail store selling?
Fashion Consultant & Strategist Chanelle Von Der Monaco is here to share some of her research findings and insights –
Gen Z is defined as those people born between 1995 – 2012. With the oldest of them reaching age 24, Millennials are starting to shy away and giving the limelight to the next generation – Gen Z. Gen Z differs from Millennials in many ways. According to Bloomberg, Gen Z will comprise 32 percent of the global population of 7.7 billion and outnumber Millennials in 2019. It is time for businesses to take actions – study infographics; learn more about their mindsets, behaviors and preferences; prepare your brand now to grab this market share before your competitors do.
The Article is available exclusively for members of our ‘Chanelle Luxe Lounge’ program. You can click here to learn more about this program:
- Ebook: “Sustaining Success: Why Leading Luxury Brands Need Consulting Agencies To Keep Their Edge In The Fashion Industry”
- Ebook: Innovative “Future of Store” Concepts and the Popularity of Remote
- Forbes Contributor Interview: Luxury Fashion Redefined & Futuristic Shopping Experience
- French Luxury & Fashion Community Interviews Chanelle Von Der Monaco, Fashion Publicist & Luxury Consultant
- Advisory Case: Chanelle Von Der Monaco’s Brand Strategy for the Swedish Fashion Industry